E-DESIGN ROOM MEASURING GUIDELINES
E-DESIGN • Your End of the Deal
• Draw the layout of the room on blank paper. Don't worry about drawing to scale!
• Measure the total length + width of the room; write these down near the correct walls on the drawing. Be precise, to 1/4". Move items if necessary;
a straight line in your tape measure is best.
• Add doors, windows, cabinets, lights, outlets + heat vents. For doors + windows, measure the entire width or height, including the trim.
Measure the height from the floor to the bottom of the window trim.
• Write down the ceiling height.
• Add doors, windows, cabinets, lights, outlets, heat vents.